At Cura we acknowledge the high turnover in the industry and we tailor our staff packages to mitigate against this and protect the services we offer to our clients
We employ people to work in the community they live in. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a fair work life balance.
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for caring passionate people who want to support independent living to adults living in their own homes.
If you tick most of the following and want to join our team we’d love to hear from you.
- Cheery, patient and kind personality
- Level 2 SVQ in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards it
- At least 2 years’ experience of care
- Excellent social ad communication skills
- Practical experience of meal preparation and housekeeping
- Able to provide 2 referees (at least one being from your recent employer)
- A driving licence (desirable)
Please apply below or contact us on:
Tel: 0150 6857 635 / 0791 6307 409